Welcome! It’s time for you to vote for 2021’s best people, places and things in our annual Readers Poll.
From April 14 through 11:59 p.m. May 31, write in nominations for all your local favorites. The top vote-getters in this round will advance to the final round, which runs June 16 through Aug. 1. The winners will be announced Wednesday, Aug. 25.
The fine print:
- Please celebrate what makes Orlando unique by nominating locally owned businesses wherever possible.
- You may vote once per category.
- In the first round, ANY NAME can be written in. The nominees are not announced until the second round, at which point voters will choose among them.
- If you are having trouble casting votes, you may need to clear your browser cache. Not sure how to do that? .
- No ballot stuffing. If we suspect that you obtained your votes unfairly – via third-party vendors or by voting for yourself repeatedly using fake accounts – you’ll be disqualified