Welcome! It’s time for you to vote for 2021’s best people, places and things in our annual Readers Poll. Vote for your favorites now until Aug. 1. The winners will be announced Wednesday, Aug. 25.
There's a reason we call this the Readers Poll. It's created by our readers, for our readers — Orlando Weekly editorial staff simply handles the mechanics. The first round of voting is write-in: readers can vote for anyone they want. We then tally the top vote-getters, and they move on to the next round, which is "multiple choice."
The fine print:
- Please celebrate what makes Orlando unique by nominating locally owned businesses wherever possible.
- You may vote once per category.
- In the first round, ANY NAME can be written in. The nominees are not announced until the second round, at which point voters will choose among them.
- If you are having trouble casting votes, you may need to clear your browser cache. Not sure how to do that? .
- No ballot stuffing. If we suspect that you obtained your votes unfairly – via third-party vendors or by voting for yourself repeatedly using fake accounts – you’ll be disqualified